I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These "General Terms and Conditions of Individual Users' use of the ING Internet Thematic Website" set out the rules for the free use of "ING" Website by individual users under which ING Group companies, in particular ING Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne S.A., ING Bank Śląski S.A., ING Bank Hipoteczny S.A., ING Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A., ING Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych S.A. and ING Websites Sp. z o.o., publish information on insurance, banking and financial matters.
The terms used in the "General Terms and Conditions of Individual Users' use of the ING Internet Thematic Website" mean:
ING - means companies of the ING Group, in particular ING Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne S.A., ING Bank Śląski S.A., ING Bank Hipoteczny S.A., ING Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A., ING Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych S.A. and ING Websites Sp. z o.o., being the creators and owners of rights to the Thematic Website, authorized to dispose of its resources.
- Website - means the ING Thematic Website, dedicated to insurance, banking and finance.
- Website Resources - means materials made available as part of the website, on the terms and to the extent specified in these "General Terms and Conditions of Individual Users' use of the ING Internet Thematic Website", including in particular information, job offers and personal surveys of website users. Website resources include: information service and additional services.
- Information service - means the part of the website resources to which each individual user has the option of accessing regardless of whether he has completed the registration procedure.
- Additional services - means the part of the website resources to which access of individual users depends on their registration procedure.
- Individual User - means a natural person using the resources of the Website to the extent provided in these Regulations.
III. DEFINITION OF THE RULES FOR ACCESS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS TO THE WEBSITE RESOURCES.
- Access to the part of the website resources referred to as the information service is not dependent on the fulfillment of any formalities by the individual user, in particular this access is not dependent on the user registering in the website system.
- Access to part of the website's resources defined as additional services depends on the user's registration in the thematic website system and the user's individual username (login) and password assigned to it.
- ING recommends using the following browsers to use the Website:
- MS Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
IV. USER REGISTRATION
- The individual User is registered by completing the registration form, made available on one of the website's pages, after completing the relevant fields of the form and pressing the "SEND" button by the user. By completing the registration form and pressing the "SEND" button by the user, the user accepts the provisions of these "General Terms and Conditions of Individual Users' use of the ING Internet Thematic Website"
- Immediately after completing the registration form by the user and pressing the "SEND" button, the user is asked to provide an individual username (login) and password assigned to it, necessary to obtain access to part of the website's resources as additional services.
- Access to additional services is possible immediately after registration by the individual User.
- Using the correct login and password is necessary each time the User logs in to the system and uses additional services.
V. ING COMMITMENTS
- ING provides unregistered individual Users with free access to information service resources for an indefinite period.
- ING provides registered users with free access to additional services for an indefinite period, unless the event referred to in item VII occurs. 1. these "General Terms and Conditions of Individual Users' use of the ING Internet Thematic Website."
- ING undertakes to use the personal data provided by the registered user only for the purposes and scope set out in point IX of these "General Terms and Conditions of Individual Users' use of the ING Internet Thematic Website".
VI. INDIVIDUAL USER'S OBLIGATIONS
- The User is obliged to use the website in accordance with the law, the provisions of these "General Terms and Conditions of Individual Users' use of the ING Internet Thematic Website" and good manners.
- The User is entitled to use the website resources only for his own personal use. This means, in particular, that with respect to data and all other materials contained in the website's resources, as well as those which are subject to protection under copyright law and those that are not subject to such protection, it is not allowed to use the above materials in order to conduct the user's commercial activity.
- The user is required to provide true data (personal information) in the registration form.
- The user is obliged to update his personal data.
- The user is obliged to keep secret his login and individual password, as well as to protect against access by third parties.
VII. BLOCKING ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- ING reserves the right to block access to the website at any time in the event in case of violation of its terms by the user, in particular in situations
- of providing false personal data,
- about sharing your own login or password to third parties,
- of violations of good manners, including the content of information and texts posted on the website, as well as in relation to the website’s operator.
- Blocking access to the website is tantamount to termination of the contract by ING.
VIII. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- ING declares that the materials and information making up the website's resources are collected and edited with due diligence. Due to the specificity of its services, ING is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy and substantive accuracy of information covered by the website's resources. ING is also not responsible for the user's decisions based on information obtained as a result of using the website's resources.
- The User bears full responsibility towards third parties for the content of the information they provide and for the texts placed on the website.
- ING is not responsible for the actions of third parties operating the website's IT system, as well as for failures resulting from damage to the user's computer hardware or data resources, during or in connection with the use of website resources, in particular as a result of entering the IT system user of computer viruses.
- ING is also not responsible for cases of unavailability of website resources arising in connection with the failure of the telecommunications system and for other consequences of malfunctioning of the telecommunications lines and damages caused by them.
- The user is liable for damage caused by disclosing an unauthorized individual login and password.
IX. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE WEBSITE USERS
- Personal data of users who have correctly completed the registration procedure in the website system are processed on the terms set out below and in the information clause available on the website.
- The exercise of the right to request the deletion of data from the website system is carried out by sending an appropriate request to the data administrator by e-mail, specifying the name and surname and login and password assigned to the user.
- The exercise of the right to request the deletion of data from the website system is tantamount to signing out of the user from the website system.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS OF THE CONTRACT
- These Regulations play the role of general terms and conditions of contracts within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- In the event of changes to the Regulations, they will be delivered to Users by placing them on the Website.
- Neither Party may transfer to a third party the rights arising from the Agreement without the written consent of the other Party.
- Any comments and questions regarding the operation of the Website can be directed to the address of the ING headquarters and to the email address email@example.com .
- Complaints about the Website should be submitted via e-mail (to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Information on the outcome of the complaint procedure is provided to the interested party by mail or via e-mail within 14 days from the explanation of the event reported by ING. Complaints should not last longer than 2 months from the date of submission of the complaint.
- Disputes arising in connection with the implementation of these Regulations will be resolved amicably.
- In the absence of an amicable settlement, disputes between the Parties will be subject to settlement by the local and substantive Commercial Court.